Ammo Press mod idea

TheCuza

Whether we love or hate the Pitt, we all love the Ammo Press, right? Now we can get ludicrous amounts of ammo for our Xuanlongs, Eugenes, Perforators, Magnums, Lincoln's Repeaters, shotguns of all sorts, and maybe even our Backwater Rifles if Lincoln's Repeater is making us take too many trips back.

But what about us Energy Weapons enthusiasts? Those of us who have to track down Harith in the wastes to buy his 83 Microfusion Cells, or go store-hopping to get enough Electron Charge Packs to feed Vengeance?

Well, worry no longer!

With my effortless idea and the blood, sweat, and tears of one of you talented gentlemen, ladies, or gentlemen playing as ladies, we will transform that dinky little steel mill into something magnificent!

Okay, we won't really change anything in it, but we'll screw around with the terminal some.

My proposed idea is to change the "Press Ammo" option to "Press Conventional Ammo", and add a "Press Energy Ammo" option below it (no sense in players getting confused now). It'll work just like the regular ammo press, except use a different set of materials (The materials list should be updated to show this, but it doesn't have to be).

The materials will be:

Energy Cells (Will have the same value as either 10mm rounds or .32 rounds. Whatever makes it the least broken.)

Microfusion Cells (Will have the same value as either .44 rounds or shotgun shells. Whatever makes it the least broken.)

Electron Charge Packs (Will have the same value as either 5mm rounds, or 5.56mm rounds. Whatever makes it the least broken.)

Fission Batteries (Will have 5 times the value of Scrap Metal. They weigh 10 times as Scrap Metal, so it's still fair.)

I don't think there will be any objections to this mod, will there?

Oh, and if anyone does decide to do this, feel free to change a few values or whatever around to make it just right.