Black Enclave Officer Hat?

ekkstra

Can some one do a black enclave officer hat? I dont know how to so I am requesting this simple re coloring or re texturing (i think its simple)

or maybe a link? I tried lookin.

just trying to find a top for my outfit :D.

thanks

Can some one do a black enclave officer hat? I dont know how to so I am requesting this simple re coloring or re texturing (i think its simple)

or maybe a link? I tried lookin.

just trying to find a top for my outfit :D.

thanks

Enclave officer hat? Its already black lol. How black are we talking here lol

Huh? I thought it were black enough already. Umm, trying to find a top but asking for a recolor of the hat? :huh:

Why am I suspecting it's the body you want black...

oh whoops sorry my mind was somewhere else at the time i was makin this sorry lol

i just realized what i said and saw the hat...i was like..dammn im stupid

ya mekii thats what i was originally asking for..i have no idea how officer hat came into my mind.

oh whoops sorry my mind was somewhere else at the time i was makin this sorry lol

i just realized what i said and saw the hat...i was like..dammn im stupid

ya mekii thats what i was originally asking for..i have no idea how officer hat came into my mind.

Well, I could look into making it black/darker, though that would be after work tomorrow and now it's bit late.

Bit over 3 AM here and I should have been in bed hours ago.

@ Mekii & ekkstra:

all you need to do is use FOMM, click on BSA Unpacker and choose the Texture archive from your Fallout3>Data folder.

you can unpack everything (for future fiddling) or just the enclave officer outfit texture.

then open the texture.dds file you unpacked with something like the Gimp or Photoshop (either will need a .DDS plugin to handle these files),

and then hit "destaturate" (there are myriad other options you could do also, to make it look perfectly "black"),

then Save and Copy and Paste it into the correct folder (the file path will have been noted from when you unpacked it , as would the folder names needed) in your Fallout3>Data folder.