Creating a new ''world''

Deleted535964User

I never really meant that you have to plan out every single little detail

Just from the wording of your first post, I assumed that you had no idea what the hell you were even trying to do... I assumed that you had no goal in mind... And with no goal in mind you won't get anywhere....

But I guess you actualy have a goal and a plan for what you are doing, you just didn't tell us that in the begining... or I just didn't read it right...

I am all for improvising, but if you don't start out knowing what you are working toward you are going to have some serious problems

I am actualy in no way anywhere near an analytical person... I just realised the fact that if I let me eccentric ideas run free without haveing some way of pointing them in the right direction, I always ended up wasteing a whole lot of time, getting stuff done, but never haveing a finished product to show for it....

I still change things as I go, and I beleive that a lot of creativity comes from the process of makeing something and can never just be thought up while you are not actualy doing it (this works for pretty much anything from guitar to painting to makeing a 3D model or building a town in Fallout) Ideas come from doing, but it you arn't careful those ideas could very well be counter productive to your overall vision...

but enough rambling for today