Bye bye BoS

Harabec Weathers

You do? No Super muties and feral ghouls keeping you company? :happy:

I haven't used it yet, can't make my mind up.

You do? No Super muties and feral ghouls keeping you company? :happy:

I haven't used it yet, can't make my mind up.

Lol more like Overloads with that ridiculous Tribeam laser and Albino Radscorpions lol. Neigther are company im too fond of since they absorb bullets like Im shooting paintballs at them. When I say I hate the Super Mutant Overlords, I mean I f************cking hate those guys. The way they walk, the way their faces look. Everything about them bothers me. Eapecially when your playing on very hard difficulty and they drop you in five hits from that Tribeam laser weap.

F*ck overlords!

lol

Agreed, not something you'd like to umm, meet to often.... maybe if sitting in an AC with heavy firepower... and some nukes... biiiig nukes... real big ones. Just in case.

Agreed, not something you'd like to umm, meet to often.... maybe if sitting in an AC with heavy firepower... and some nukes... biiiig nukes... real big ones. Just in case.

Yea the Overlords are just ridiculous if you ask me. I went through Vault 87 at level 29 and fought nothing but Overlords with those damn tribeam lasers the whole way through. Lol Everytime, take some jet, use vats to cripple thier right arm so the're shots are horribly inaccurate. Thats the only reason I made it through lol.

Yea the Overlords are just ridiculous if you ask me. I went through Vault 87 at level 29 and fought nothing but Overlords with those damn tribeam lasers the whole way through. Lol Everytime, take some jet, use vats to cripple thier right arm so the're shots are horribly inaccurate. Thats the only reason I made it through lol.

One time I placed out an mix of mines and mini-nukes and made them run into it. Some times they didn't die so it were just to spray and pray 'til they did.

Too bad I ran out of mines after a while. Drug addict, Drug addict...

One time I placed out an mix of mines and mini-nukes and made them run into it. Some times they didn't die so it were just to spray and pray 'til they did.

Too bad I ran out of mines after a while. Drug addict, Drug addict...

Hmmmm tastey tastey jet lol. VATS certainly cuts those Overlords down to size. Mines are fun as hell lol. Especially sneaking up and putting a live one in som porr schmucks pants haha.

*HOly poo!*

Boom!

Hmmmm tastey tastey jet lol. VATS certainly cuts those Overlords down to size. Mines are fun as hell lol. Especially sneaking up and putting a live one in som porr schmucks pants haha.

*HOly poo!*

Boom!

I got a nice recipe for such a thing, you need following:

1. A crowd of any size

2. 1 or more Mini.nuke

3. 1 F. Grenade

How to cook:

Start with placing the Mini-Nuke on the ground, relative near anything being concidered a crowd. Wait on a good unknowing target

and place the F.Grenade in this very lucky persons pockets. Then... Run for it!

It's even nicer if the crowd happens to be near some explosive cars. :thumbsup:

Anyone else choose to whip put the Brotherhood with the Orbital Strike?

Lol I feel so alone in the wasteland now haha.

I blew them up, because I didn't want any faction having enough power to dominate the Wasteland except of course for my character.

After I blew up the Citdael I went to my Tower and was attacked by Star Paladin Cross so I had to kill her. Then I decided to hunt down every last BoS member in the Wasteland (including that guard in the Taft Tunnels).