Bye bye BoS

Harabec Weathers

Anyone else choose to whip put the Brotherhood with the Orbital Strike?

Lol I feel so alone in the wasteland now haha.

I blew them up, because I didn't want any faction having enough power to dominate the Wasteland except of course for my character.

After I blew up the Citdael I went to my Tower and was attacked by Star Paladin Cross so I had to kill her. Then I decided to hunt down every last BoS member in the Wasteland (including that guard in the Taft Tunnels).

Nice! Lol, Im thinking they experienced some major ownage haha. You know when you first get to Fort Independance? And that Morgan chick tells you to keep you head down, theres a big scary raider coming (raiders are f*cking pathetic).

Well if you tell her to "shut the f*ck up and get the f*cking gun out of my face" they all attack you.....and in a few days respawn if you kill them, like nothing ever happened amd not hostile towards you lol. Outcast Immortals haha.

@Slof save US

Lol strangely enough, after exiting the satilite tower and the Brotherhood Chopper lands, the crawler still explodes. Like a bunch of mini nukes going off on the top of it. Of course it doesnt get the orbital strike wammie, but still blows up lol. SO either way, crawler gets whipped. Im just a tad conused as to how it blew after leaving satilite tower, I sure didnt set any demo charges lol.

@Slof save US

Lol strangely enough, after exiting the satilite tower and the Brotherhood Chopper lands, the crawler still explodes. Like a bunch of mini nukes going off on the top of it. Of course it doesnt get the orbital strike wammie, but still blows up lol. SO either way, crawler gets whipped. Im just a tad conused as to how it blew after leaving satilite tower, I sure didnt set any demo charges lol.

The Brotherhood used captured Vertibirds to do a bombing run on the Crawler.

@Slof save US

The Brotherhood used captured Vertibirds to do a bombing run on the Crawler.

Oh is that what that was? Makes sense now. Lol at first I was very confused as to why theres explosions going on when Im not the one causing them. But you sir have indeed solved that little puzzle.

I send the Orbital Strike to the Citadel, I hate the DC BoS. To bad for Sarah she attackt me :rolleyes: I had to kill her.

And the Overlords I go to Vats and shot there weapon out of there hands, after that you can slap them around like Baby's.

I send the Orbital Strike to the Citadel, I hate the DC BoS. To bad for Sarah she attackt me :rolleyes: I had to kill her.

And the Overlords I go to Vats and shot there weapon out of there hands, after that you can slap them around like Baby's.

The best way to take down an Overlord with a Tri-beam Lasergun without mashing the condition of their weapon is to get a fast high crit melee weapon and just jump in their face hacking and slashing.