What is the craziest thing

Fortress

I would have to say the craziest (and saddest) thing thats ever happened to me is at the end(?) of the bloodmoon campaign where you have to kill hircine.... well i was having trouble killing all the werewolves, when i came across hircine's ring... i put it on, turned into a werewolf and beat him! However, shortly after I realised I couldn't turn back into a Khajiit and thus unable to reap the rewards of my adventure.. :(

I was playing with no mods on so I could beat it properly so i was sad i couldnt finish bloodmoon or trib (but i killd dagoth) so now im playing with tons of mods on rofl :)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There I was, preparing to take naughty screenshots for a landscape-type tutorial, an' I goes to capture the screen by pressin' the ol' Print Screen butt-in there.

FX: LONE GUAR IDLING

Me: Whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat? (Yes folks, only 7W — not very bright, am I? Hahaha... *cough*)

(presses Print Screen again)

FX: LONE GUAR AGAIN

Later on I took anudder of dem screen caps, but der guar must of gotten bored cos lettuce be frank (and Tom, or Gladys) I never 'eard it again!

Each time I confronted an Ash Vampire he performed a weird tap-dance before attacking me. Is it Sixth House custom to dance before a fight?

Would not surprise me. They are truly chaotic, one need only get the chance to speak to any of them, or read their writings and what is with the stacking of the furniture? Reminds me of a scene from poltergeist.

The Sixth House has always fascinated and frightened me.

Ive seen some weird things in my time playing morrowind, but just today, something baffled me completely. I am used to falling through floors and dying, or ending up at doors, or floating npcs, but none of this could prepare me for the danceing redguard.

Oh yes. A danceing redgaurd. He was in his shop in the plaza in the foreign quarter, and was not walking, more moveing his legs and wiggleing on the spot, i was wondering if something was conflicting or something was off. but it looked normal enough (apart from the fact morrowind characters dont usually jig for no reason) and he acted normal.

I couldnt help but sit there and watch this bizzare ritual and only wonder the mysteries of morrowind that still elude me....

When I used a divine intervention scroll in Vivec, and ended up in Ebonheart, the guard outside the Grand council chambers was stuck in the wall halfway up, and when I did this again, he was still in the wall, just on the other side of the doorway. Oh also when I went to Tel Vas, the castle was invisible except for the doorway, so when I floated to the top doorway, and went in the place was there. When I left, I ended up on the ground and the castle was still invisible. Around Mount Kand, on the West side, everytime I get to a certain area, I find myself on an invisible platform around 50 feet above the ground. And when I walk away from the mountain, I end up falling to the ground and getting hurt. Edited by Zadestar

I have the Aprogas Grunt Metal mod where you find a grunt metal band in the no-name club in Vivec. You have a Dunmer, a Nord, a High Elf and an Orc, all males doing a sexy stripper dance whilst growling at the same time. Was one of the funniest mods I've ever seen.

BTW I must agree with you Stampede. The Sixth House is damn freaky. If it isnt the strange cuttlefish-headed Ascended Sleepers it's psycho dreamers who "dream dreams, visions of the Sixth House"

post-70619-1138905386.jpg

I allways found the ash ghouls kinda freaky with the nozzle thing goin on... and the ash zombie hole in the head. The coins on the ground and the stacked furniture had me jumping at shadows for days!

Ever wondered what they eat? Ash? energy?