What is the craziest thing

Fortress

I'm surprised no-ones mentioned that wizard who falls from the sky outside of Seyda Neen. That was a pretty wierd one, especially on the first time of playing. Crassius Curio also ranks pretty highly on my wierd-o-meter too *shudder*.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the silliest things I saw was when my nephew was playing the game I just walked in and saw he was standing by this huge pile of cliff racers that he`d slaughtered. He`d run off into the ashlands get a load of `em to chase him then slaughter the lot. I think the pile would have measured about 60ft high in real life.

Obviously using god mode :/ The little varmint =D

I'm surprised no-ones mentioned that wizard who falls from the sky outside of Seyda Neen.  That was a pretty wierd one, especially on the first time of playing.  Crassius Curio also ranks pretty highly on my wierd-o-meter too *shudder*.

oh yea.... I walked there and suddenly hear that weird sound. I think what the? Who's attacking me. I draw my blade and turn around. Nobody. Put my blade back, turn around to continue my journey. OMG A DEAD MAN ON THE FLOOR OUT OF NOWHERE! It suprised me.

You can ask him what he was doing up in the air, but all he says is "I don't want to talk about it."

Obviously scared the crap outta him  ;)

Nah not the high fall. He saw dragons! Maybe he is afraid, or maybe he doesn't want to share his fantastic discovery!

listen to M'aiq, the weird khajit. He says that Dragons fly high up in the sky but when they get low they become invisible.

Just kidding ofcourse, i know there aren't any dragons up there, but if you talked to M'aiq first, and then save that guy and he doesn't want to talk about it, you might have thought differently.

Dragons with special powers making them even invisible in the CS! Now thats what i call power :P

edit: Woops should've put that in one post. Oh well, no changing it now.

EDIT: Wanna bet? ;)

- Switch