What is the craziest thing

Fortress

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was first going through the foreign quarter canton i saw what looked like a shadow run in fron of me and it freaked me out thinking that the person who was killed the seven people in vivac was about to slice my throat but then realizen in various spots the engine allows shadows through the floor...not really crazy just me being paranoid really.........

ok, another weekend of morrowind and i can actually add some oddities (glitches) that freaked me out when i was playing. 1) on the path right out side of pelagiad my character fell through the ground and was swimming and i could see the town above me (at one point my guy was under water and the breath guage came up). When i got to the town i walked right in town like there was no problem. So I backed up and was back underneath the ground swimming. 2) I was somewhere east of pelagiad and found a cave i ventured in, and I'm guessing i was supposed to have stumbled on it much earlier in the game because every Dunmer in it took all of 2 hits with a silver axe to kill, but when i got to what seemed like a dead end pool of water i swam straight down and it kept going and going and going then the screen went black and it dropped me back off at the front door?!?!?! 3)I was in Balmora and entered the mage's guild and everyone that is usually in the building was in a line at the front door all the way to halfway down the stairs face to back...made it nice that i didnt have to run around to talk to diffrent people but i thought it was odd.

One weird glitch I encountered was an imperial-occupied glass mine... filled with water. All the static torches were light and going, everything was where it was supposed to be, except the placement of the water level. The only disconcerting thing was the dead and drowned bodies of miners and soldiers floating around. O.o

The only disconcerting thing was the dead and drowned bodies of miners and soldiers floating around. O.o

Haha! Sorry, I'm twisted, but I'm finding that image highly amusing. I once had a water breathing character and used to have great fun in leading rampaging enemies to a watery grave.

I almost wet myself laughing when I found that pantsless guy in the river. I don't know why, but there's something incredibly funny about a Dark Elf standing in a river at waist-height mournfully declaring 'Someone stole my pants!' :D

I almost wet myself laughing when I found that pantsless guy in the river. I don't know why, but there's something incredibly funny about a Dark Elf standing in a river at waist-height mournfully declaring 'Someone stole my pants!' :D

I'd have to agree, but for a different reason. I mean, Fargoth was time-controlled, why not Hentus?

PC: Dude, it's midnight! Why not creep back to your house while nobody's looking?

HENTUS: Well... OK. You're right. Who'll notice? Lead the way!

*time passes*

LEGIONNAIRE: *wolf-whistle*

LEGIONNAIRE: *wolf-whistle*

*falls over laughing*

I remember the first time I ever heard Imperial sarcasm. ("Oh please! Ask me

lots of questions") It was said in such a great way!

I also remember those Ordinators in Ald Daedroth, they were just so casual about everything: ("Hi *name*, my name is *name*!) Especially after having just murdered a bunch of people...that was pretty crazy.

Of course, it wasn't as crazy as some of the other things in that place...

Edited by Vaanic~One