Divine Divinity

VaultDweller87

Played it. Good game, though it could have been better when it comes down to traveling and map design. A travel system like Icewind Dale by adding multiple smaller areas having a greater variety would've greatly improved the game. Also lacks replayability. Other than that it's a great game.

Played it a lot. Installed on two occasions with a considerable time period between. Never completed during the first time due to a bug with a succubus. Completed the second time. Started quite some characters, even played a melee warrior *suicidal smiley*. Won't ever forget. You seem to underestimate people as there are quite many who know of it. Not those recenly started gaming, of course, as the game is pretty old, it's not because of unpopularity.

No, Beyond Divinity already was released. It wasn't same good, a bit too repetitive and exhausting, plus you received two characters and had to control actions of each one (no AI for the second poor thing), but it has positive moments as well.

There's another sequel in making, actually. It was in development for several years and seems to approach completion. I believe it is called Divinity: Ego Draconis. I'll check if you want.

Edit: So, it's actually called Divinity 2: Ego Draconis and was released in Germany just a week ago - on 24 July 2009 , for PC and X-Box 360, and is supposed to be released in Russia this year. I have no idea about anything else, as gaming site I use has almost nothing besides that information, a vast set of screenshots and a video.