Mzinchaleft killing my FPS

AgentChieftain

Whenever I have my character look at Mzinchaleft, no matter from what direction (circled the whole ruin while looking at it), my frames per second suddenly takes a major hit. Anyone know why this might be? The ruin doesn't seem like it should affect my FPS so much, especially since I can roam just about anywhere else in Skyrim and have it stay smooth.

Edited by AgentChieftain

Odd things happen for different people in different places. I had a similar thing in the mine on Solstheim. If I looked in the direction of the next cavern with the undead in it, my fps dropped to 15 or less. If I looked at any of the other three compass points relative to that, back up to 59, no problem.

I tinkered with my ini and gpu settings, in conjunction with Sheson's Memory patch and CellStabiliser, and it just disappeared.

~

Odd things happen for different people in different places. I had a similar thing in the mine on Solstheim. If I looked in the direction of the next cavern with the undead in it, my fps dropped to 15 or less. If I looked at any of the other three compass points relative to that, back up to 59, no problem.

I tinkered with my ini and gpu settings, in conjunction with Sheson's Memory patch and CellStabiliser, and it just disappeared.

~

How do you adjust ini and gpu settings?