{WIPz} Ashley Companion

5ivexxxxx

Now that a glitch causing it to crash my game has been fixed, I am fully working on Ashley, a companion for Fallout 3.

FEATURES:

-Intriguing backstory with a branch of the Commonwealth, will be explored in a separate quest mod.

-Skilled with small guns, explosives, sneaking, and can repair your gear.

-Sagely wisdom: from useful advice to ridiculous pop culture references, this dialogue option (with many, many responses, I might add) will always surprise you.

-Most of the standard follower fare

TO BE ADDED (Hopefully):

-Commonwealth related quest that is itself a nod to a certain show that I will not disclose as of yet...

-Teleport device: with this, she'll always be with you! (Unless you make her wait or fire her, of course)

-Custom rifle

-non-vanilla textures

How you can help:

I need someone to make textures for her face and hair, so that she isn't of the ugly vanilla variety of NPCs. Textures and meshes are not my forte, that goes to quests and NPCs.

Keep watching this thread; I'll try to keep you all updated! I'm quite dedicated to doing this, so you can be sure I'll finish it!

And how might I do that? I never could figure that out.

Oh, and the mod is almost ready to be uploaded for testing. I'll put up some screens ASAP, if I can get my PrintScreen button to work.