!!!Fallout 3 Oblivion Conversion!!!

Guest deleted1302297

Guest deleted1302297
Basically, I am not a mod god so i was wondering if there are gods of mods or mod gods if they could help me. i was playing fallout 3 when suddenly i just got bored of it. I thought hey... i miss the fun beautiful world of The Elder Scrolls! So, now i was wondering if it would be possible to change Fallout 3 into a magical place like oblivion. I've tried mods but, it is just not enough. If anyone has any thoughts or mods in mind that might help please convince me! Any modders that would like to help, please help, because i am not that good right now i can create interiors and clutter them and all that stuff in the geck, and i can re-texture. My ideas right now are to put elderscrolls music in, and to download all the swords people have made and somehow... equip it to everyone. BUT... what i want to do is large scale. like change the landscape of the game and create new enemies and quests! So, if anyone can help, help. :thanks:

Or you could just play Oblivion lol and save all the trouble of having Fallout 3 made into something that already exists >.>

This, why not just play that game instead of playing this game?

Besides, the engine doesn't support shields or magic anymore to my knowledge.