Robocop Auot-9 gun

acorym

Hi all, how's it goiing? I recentlhy got my computer version of FO3 running and have been trying out all the great mods out there. I thought I'd give a gun mod a try and wanted to see if I could make the gun from the Robocop movies. I thought it would be fairly simple since the gun itself looks a lot lie the 10mm pistol in the game. The Auto-9 Robocop gun has a longer barrel the the N99 10mm and not so bulky in the body of the barrel. It also fires 3 bullets with a single pull of the trigger. Not sure if you're able to mod a gun llike that in the game. It's a semi not full auto pistol. Im still trying to figure out the gun creation system and have been trying to follow what it says on the GECK main site.

Anyways, I'll keep woriking at it. If anyone out there has the ability to create this gun, let me know. Thanks

Hmpf, I was gonna make a request for this a few days ago after the Robocop movie was on TV, Saturday I think, not sure.

Anyway, if you can get me a mesh and texture, I can whip the whole thing up for you in GECK in what, oh 5 minutes, lol; I've done it so many times, you should see how many of my own weapons are in my personal file which I don't use anymore, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...