Character talks!!

Lazergunz pew pew

Its not that simple, not for me anyway and I have been modding this game for ages.

The reason is, that I believe, that you would have to add the dialog from the raiders to the PC, now this requires using the most unholy of all GECK tools, the dialog tool! I still can't work my way around to making or adding new ones, all I've been able to do is delete!

But yes this request is 100% possible (err... make that 90% possible), but it requires people who actually know how to use the dialog tool, and yes you may call me an idiot if you want to for not knowing how to use it, but I don't really need it that much, the most I used it for was making my own bartender (had to use Shakes and delete some of his dialog)

Anyway, I'm rambling on; good luck.

hey, u got the same problem in the geck that i have! dialogue! i tried fiddling with the dialog sounds and i actually got to change the voice! i made 'oof!' into 'arrgh!' dont know how i did it (when i fiddle with the geck, i press almost all buttons) i think the last button i pressed was 'ok' if that helps...