The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Caffeine? RL life Espress yourself and remember to say Es Spresso instead of EX spresso when ordering the esciting Late comers drinkss.

I WIN!  

You forgot to subscribe to my lair LOL

Ha i win 

And for your information i'm a hermit crab living in my house thats why i have no life other than nexus LOL

3 hours ago, Pagafyr said:

Caffeine? RL life Espress yourself and remember to say Es Spresso instead of EX spresso when ordering the esciting Late comers drinkss.

Yah, ex-presso is when you let the espresso get so burned that it's no longer drinkable -- it has expired, it is no more, it is an ex-coffee.

I win for now. 😎

Ah!  DrakeFell01 you're the Rich Hermit Crab in Morrowind just a short distance East of Vivec.  I knew I had seen you somewhere before.

Espresso' isn't burned.  Water is heated to 155 degrees (not 240, like some people do it) then pumped through a tablespoon of fresh ground Espresso Dark roasted beans.

If it doesn't get a frothy light tan thick froth on top, the water making it is likely hard water; full of iron ore dust, lead ore dust, and has electrolytes in it too.  I decalcified the Espresso' machine yesterday and oOOo what good sweet slightly bitter Espresso' I had today.  Caffeine is bitter but it has a sort of Unsweetened taste like Unsweetened chocolatte when made correctly. 

I WIN!

The gravity of it.  Ah! To have found an old acquaintence wearing a new costume in a play and not recognizing them until they say where we last met.  Good costume!  Been any other characters in plays?

I WIN!

My plug for a show I watched showed me that I am being followed.

I WIN!