The last poster wins

TheCalliton

That was interesting.  Since you're in Canada I got to see the page but was re-directed to download the App for my location in the US.

(Of course!?  Steam keeps sending me notices when I sign in telling me where I am signing in from.  Play Station must have been getting the same kind of switch breaker and I ended up unable to play until I rebooted my PS so I got another connection.)  

That's why Thor and I couldn't team up on our Play Stations for more than a minute or two before my play station game's image froze.  Unfortunately he couldn't see my games screen PS image because we didn't have ways to see each other in a side pix and streaming wasn't that good back than.

My ISP started me in Illinois, would lose the connection briefly, switch back On in CO, on the US connection.  When I told him the image on my monitor was froze he told me he thought I was just being rude.

At the time I was really sad.  I had no other friends to team up in the game on Play Station in the US. My nephews were treating me like a pariah that should have gone off with the elderly twenty years my seniors.  That explains why our game play got cut short like it did on my play station.  His was still working fine at his end up there in the North East of Canada.  He must of thought I was lying because his link still could showed the link with my avatar and username in the game settings.

I am beginning to beleive some Thing doesn't want me to have friends.  Maybe I PeOd some witch or a spirit in a past life.

I QUIT!

• Like 1

Just chilling, listening to spotify on my ps5 while typing this down. Well i also went wireless but no lagg or hiccups at all. 60mps down. 60mps up. I was surprised though, seems like driving a sports care with wireless lol.

Posted (edited)

Hope you enjoyed your victory with that! 

I've got The Witcher 1-3 on PC, but haven't played very far into them yet; other activities have kept me away so far.  (It doesn't help that I got the series in a winter sale right before I got my Skyrim setup working again.)

EDIT: And I win for now. 🙂

Edited by AaronOfMpls

I just like mincing words like making that dreaded fruit cake on that strange holiday we can't write or chat about because it might turn into a religious discussion.

Have you ever gotten one of those dreaded Fruit Cakes?  Ya know!  Do ya!

I don't think I have, but I've tried a few bites of some before.

(I win for now! 🙂)

Mincemeat, first mincing becomes.  My flying sauncer.    <,^,>  Klaatu Barada Nikto

• Like 1