The last poster wins

TheCalliton

While watching an episode of Stranger Things I discovered in the terms I heard mention and how I know them as; I have so many anniversaries I nearly don't have time for anything else.

I WIN!

Been a couple of days figured I would pop in here ant take the lead.

Victory! And many more meals to come!

I don't feel like a billion bucks all green and wrinkled.  (changed to a billion bucks because a million bucks is kind of passe'.

I WIN!

On 6/15/2024 at 11:48 AM, Pagafyr said:

I don't feel like a billion bucks all green and wrinkled.  (changed to a billion bucks because a million bucks is kind of passe'.

That's a lot of bucks though.  A few years back, YouTuber Tom Scott had a nice hour-long drive demonstrating how thick that many $1 bills was:

(And I win for now! 😎)

• Haha 1

I wonder how much gasoline/electricity he used while putting wear and tear on his vehicle so he had to get a tune up or buy a new vehicle just for showing his way of exploring how many miles all that money would cover if laid out on the ground that way?

I went grocery hunting yesterday.

I WIN! 

• Like 1

Hm?  Banged up my knees when I saw a beautiful old lady as I was leaving the grocery store.  She had to be at least sixty, she sure looked good.  I missed stepping down off the curb and jammed both knees into the pavement.  She asked me If I was alright.  I couldn't help it, I said, Watch out for that first step!  She didn't seem want to know me any better. 

I had trouble getting back up.  I got so peeved at myself.  I had a Deja Vu. When I finally got into my car it happened.

First day I had my first car.  I was driving along.  Saw a gal that, that gorgeous old woman reminded me of on that day.  I saw a girl walking along a sidewalk as I was staring at that girl, my age back the day, I hit the car in front me.  Broke out both the tail lights on his car.  I was glad I wasn't driving when I saw that gorgeous old lady.

I guess I've been searching for her ever since.

I WIN!

• Like 2