The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I sorted through 300 Junk emails to make sure none of my friends eMails had gotten put there; because a link with an advertisement was within their email which makes the Junk eMail filter sniff it and put them in Junk eMail.

Good thing my upcoming scheduled event isn't for a couple more days: tilling the soil around the property.

LOL ... now Mud Pie I've heard of so Mississippi Mud Pie wasn't a stretch, but this Bucket of Mud!!

Reminds me a bit of a menu selection at Bubba Gumps down in Daytona ... Bucket o' Boat Trash.

You should cross post this over on Jose's Recipe thread.

I found another note about why people said, as a toast, Here's mud in your eye! It was another name for coffee. And from what I discovered people used to make a thick soup out of the coffee beans.

To the breakfast cook. To your pudding and pie here's mud in your eye!

CHEERS!

I never eat fast-food. Used to living alone and preparing my own stuff. I had fast-food a couple of times while in New York. My first breakfast in America -without a hint of Supertramp members- was at the McFatties at Williamsburg Plaza, corner of Broadway and Havemeyer Street, across from a franchise of Bank Of America. Went there often afterwards as they had an ATM. The ATM further up Broadway at a second-hand store called Dempsey's charged less per transaction but had a limit of 300 dollars max in one take. ATM at McDonalds had a max of $500.

I only remember the 'Dutch Pie' I had as my teeth went berzerk after the first bite. Never had anything that disgustingly sweet before or since.

Playing FO4 he'll prolly get eaten by the time I get to where he's at. Which reminds me I need to find Nickola Valentaiinen who went Finnish on me but is in a, hey!, pickle nevertheless.

At the hardware store I saw leaf rakes being carried out by one guy. He must have a lot of helpers or he wears them out real fast.

On the drive looking at all my old job haunts along the way I saw people doing yard work, cleaning up last Autumns leaves. Work is out there if you want to work outdoors.

The rake I have need of a motor for is a garden style for preparing the soil for rows. I keep looking for the Boy Scouts that used to help this elderly old man. They all grew up and went looking for cubicle jobs, somewhere. I heard jobs in Hong Kong were plentiful in 2016, so all of them, :sob: must have flown the coupe and went over the horseshoe in the sky.

I

Tilling the garden soil

with a shovel, and by hand

is slow and so boring.

yawn

But the food I get

for doing all slow hard work,

tastes so good when it is

fresh out of the garden.

Yum!

Win!

It's is as easy as pizza (pie) :sleep: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz