The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I didn't want to win. I just wanted to grin. Put on an act like I lost the fight, fell to the ground, and said the lines of a dying bad guy, or maybe I was a sheriff that got shot. I would twist and contort my body so I looked hurt, and fall to the ground, writhing around.

Then I would let out my last breath for twenty minutes to break the record of the longest death scene in the movies. Dead Pool 2.

I went to an address to address the recent events. I walked toward a very old log cabin that a hundred or more people could meet in. As I neared the meeting lodge of the Bloodmoon Clan bottom step to the stairs the illusion of it being an ancient and new find for my archaeological thinking a door bell rang inside. I looked around and found a magic eye. I had walked between it''s beam and it rang the bell.

I walked to the door expecting someone to be there opening the door. Instead I heard sounds off to the right of me. I walked to the porches end in the direction they came from. People were all out for their morning strolls romaing around into spaces where different activities were. As I pondered whether I was ready for retirement in a place like that I woke up.

It's me :excl:

I Win!

It's as easy as pizza (pie)

It's not

Jonathan Winters,

It's not Robin Williams,

It's me :excl:

Some funny movie ... " Your Not Dead Yet "

" Oh yes I am"

" No really I think you just took a breath"

"Oh come on , Im not really Talking"

" Please Please , don't throw your self out"

"Ahh I'll just take a lump on the head"

:excl: .......... zzzzzzzz Into Dream World :sleep:

Oh come one niph , maybe a bit macabre.

And maybe I better explain.

It is an inverse dialogue of Monty Python ... Bring out ya Dead !

Which the regular dialogue starts with ... " I'm not Dead yet "

Course I might of made a few bits up there , like dressing a witch up with a carrot on her nose and such. But as long as she floats like wood , all is good eh ?