request: Back sheath animation

uriel2501

I absolutely SUCK at modding anything, so I'll make a request instead.

I love using the helm-less Chinese stealth suit mod and Jinwei's Shock Sword, but I don't like having the sword strapped to my hip. Could someone see about making an animation mod that will put the sword over the right shoulder, movie ninja style? Something like the Wanderer mod, but with the sword actually functional, not just decorative?

Thanks in advance

A number of things about this request you should be aware of, new animation requests hardly ever get undertaken by modders, and the fact that you want it for a sheath animation makes it worse.

I can't help with this, strictly a scripter and general modder, not a moddler.

I don't usually do this, but you have, I guess, a 4/10 chance this gets undertaken.

Sorry, but its true.

Fair enough. Shot in the dark, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

A number of things about this request you should be aware of, new animation requests hardly ever get undertaken by modders, and the fact that you want it for a sheath animation makes it worse.

I can't help with this, strictly a scripter and general modder, not a moddler.

I don't usually do this, but you have, I guess, a 4/10 chance this gets undertaken.

Sorry, but its true.

It won't be done but there is a script in the CRI mod that could fake it.

What it does is when you unsteath the weapon the sheath/holster apparel item is switched for an empty variant, and when you re-steath it's switched for a variant with the weapon in it. Also the weapon is setup in Nifskope like WMK laser pointer equipped weapons so that when the weapon is sweathed the on the hip weapon goes invisible so that it looks like you actually put the weapon in the steath. Even if your hands went nowhere near it...

What it does is when you unsteath the weapon the sheath/holster apparel item is switched for an empty variant, and when you re-steath it's switched for a variant with the weapon in it. Also the weapon is setup in Nifskope like WMK laser pointer equipped weapons so that when the weapon is sweathed the on the hip weapon goes invisible so that it looks like you actually put the weapon in the steath. Even if your hands went nowhere near it...

That sounds like it might work. Could I get you to post links to this CRI mod? I can't seem to find it.

That sounds like it might work. Could I get you to post links to this CRI mod? I can't seem to find it.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5717

It's the CRI Mk23 Pistol and CRI Machete that use said script.