Spent a lot of time trying to mod this...

EqualsNorr

Long story short, I'm trying to do one last playthrough of New Vegas before I can officially call it done, so I'm going all in with realism-like mods galore. The game currently works fine, but only problem is it seems loading any save whilst in-game, without a doubt, crashes the game. I haven't found any other thing that's out of the norm that might crash the game, and tbh I really don't want to have to go trouble-shoot every mod again. All I know is that it occurred after I installed the last batch of mods, but again - I'm done with the modding stage.

Could anyone tell me from experience what mods are a no-no when installed together, or if there are just too many mods installed? I would seriously love some help on this because I've honestly just kind of given up.

Here's some pictures of my FMM load-up list:

http://imgur.com/a/4GkaZ#0

Thanks, and sorry for being a pain in the arse. I'm sure you get enough of these posts.

EDIT: Also, I've tried the basic "make a new save", "delete old saves", etc. I've also monkeyed around with Fallout Mod Manager, updated it, etc.

Edited by EqualsNorr