Sparkling Pine trees

vampirefaeries

I'm in Whiterun and I finally seem to have my game looking like I want, but my pine trees in the distance (in the foothills) have a "sparkle" to them. I can't seem to find the setting in my enb to change it. I've searched the forums and a few people have mentioned the issue, but no one ever mentions how they managed to fix it. Can anyone shed some light on the issue for me and tell me what setting to adjust?

I'm running Realvision enb with all of the mods listed on their page (using RLO) along with a few others. Most of the extras are texture mods. I will follow up with the list if necessary but I think a simple adjustment should do it. Any ideas?

OK, maybe if I word this differently...At night, right outside of Whiterun, if I look up into the foothills, SOME of the pines have a "shimmering" or "sparkling" effect on the branches or needles. They almost seem to glow. I'm thinking this could have something to do with my subsurfacescattering settings. Am I correct? Can SOMEONE, ANYONE give me a hint where to start? I don't know enough about enb to mess around without some sort of guidance. I'm sorry if I seem ignorant in this area, but I do so enjoy a better looking game and I am trying very hard to learn and understand it all.

I did search the boards here AND GOOGLED this issue before posting and I couldn't find anything or I wouldn't be bothering anyone here. So, can someone please help? Thank you in advance.

Stacia