Original Fallout item: the round and square BAGS.

trippyhood

remember in fallout how you could come across bags that you could use to de-clutter your inventory. useless in fallout 1, yes, however in fallout 3, this could be a really great thing.

My idea: Nameable bags.

Nameable bags would work just like the keyring, except you could put anything you want in them.for example, I mainly use food to heal but find this to be a chore because when i need to use food, the alphabetical sorting system makes spotting foods to use a time consuming process. with a nameable bag ( one that the player would name "food bag" ) I could enter the bag and easily eat food to heal. same could be done for chems, custom weapon mats, and any other object group.

clicking on the the bag would pop-up the following menu:

What do you want to do?

1. name the bag

2. fill the bag

3. enter the bag.

These bags would be purchased throughout D.C.

I think that this mod is thoroughly possible. I think it can be done by modifying the keyring. If there is any mod maker out there who wishes to take on my idea please PM me and let me know so that I can work on it with you. you can take all credit you don't even have to mention me. i just want to make playing fallout 3 easier.

Ps. I would do this myself but I have NO idea how.... GECK is looking like Latin to me.