manequin

jackpack

i opened one of the manequin downloads to see if i could do the same. it works fine but when i go into the mod it aint a manequine asmuch as a npc just standing there.

also i never seem a manequins head follow you everytime ytou walk past it lol.

anyone know how to make it static so that theres no movement at all?.

Can you strip away skeletons from .nif body files?

I'm thinking you could make new .nif body files and take away all animations related to them.

Perhaps a longshot, though.

There are static bodies in FO3, but I don't think that you could get them to equip different sets of clothing. Maybe you could set them to be unconscious so that they don't move. Not sure if you could still interact with them after that though. Might be able to toggle their conscious state to ON when you want to re-equip them, and then OFF again when they are set.

I'm not really into that Alien Nation baldie look. Would prefer more life-like mannequins. Maybe custom bodies.

The paralysis base effect would make bodies unconscious and rigid. While they're rigid and unconscious, clothing could be tinkered with. Creating a rigid body using a permanent paralysis effect is definitely possible.

The only problem with that is that bodies tend to fall down like bowling pins when paralyzed. Havok is toying with them.

I assume scripting can make a paralyzed body stay on an upright position.

its a wee bit funny.

the manqin mod i tryed to replicate has stone textures for the skin so that it looks like a manqin. so now i got this statue standind there swaying about haha.

iv toyed with the idea of lifting it off the ground & placeing wires so it looks like its swinging?. failing that then its a visit to 3d studio & a bit of editing to make the clothing/armours look like there hanging on the wall or something.