Lattamer RaceLattamer V3.1 + Dark lattamer V4 Convert

coilsofthesnake

I LOVE Capadmins Lattamer race and now that i can no longer install Oblivion Thanks to some Conflict with the Emulation program, it thinks im trying to steal oblivion or some crap i have the original Retail and GOTY copies so i-uh-kno but if i can get permission from Mister CapAdmin Himself would it be possible to comvert them from oblivion or atleast just the faces and hair = GODLYNESS i know its not LORE friendly so you don't really have to add the crazy long ears i personally just want the Vegeta Hair lawl Fin UBER or if someone could direct me towards some kind of tutorial and proper equip to do it myself i would greatly Appreciate it ,i really like to roleplay lawl. O M G SOMEONE HAST TO MAKE AN XMEN MOD OMG JUST THOUGHT OF IT .

ima try and look for some modding tutorials cause i think ima have to just go nutz if i don't i look at these mods like Cybernetic dawn and its friggin genius. lol it kinda sucked when i started a new game and when i found this sewer tunnel i was lik oooo goodies then like 1/4 way down the tunne i got gutted by a damaged cyborg with a ripper( i got pwned) But it like P'oed me and like aftr the 4th reload i finally said tgm and shoved that ripper up his Cybernetic A uhh lol.

Thanks In Advance For ANY advice/help/links/flameing uhh lol not flameing mabey a lil O.o heh Good Luck to all Modders for Future Modding and godly gameing goodness