How did you get money on Morrowind.

Lycan

If by cheating you mean RP-experience-breaking stuff like stealing, then buying some cheap soul gems and either soul trap spell or scrolls is the way to go. Trapping rats and nix hounds may seem trivial, but they can net some serious gold for low level characters! 400 gold for a rat in a common gem or 800 gold for a guar in a common gem! Visit the pawn shops often and always snatch up gems and soul trap EVERYTHING! Happy hunting :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first couple quests in bloodmoon got me loaded, so did looting the free crates of balmora

ahhhh looting the crates in balmora :) memories...I remember when I first started playing that's what I did thinking "I'm so dang sneaky" and I'd get so excited when I'd find an exclusive potion in a crate

first couple quests in bloodmoon got me loaded, so did looting the free crates of balmora

ahhhh looting the crates in balmora :) memories...I remember when I first started playing that's what I did thinking "I'm so dang sneaky" and I'd get so excited when I'd find an exclusive potion in a crate

there is always atleast 1 enchanted item

i found three once! too bad that was a sucky character