mod talk

jackpack

thought id start a general mod talk thread.

--

after playing zeta & finishing it, i liked the bit where the girl says "its your ship & your the captin" weeeee.

i was toying with some ideas about putting a stargate or something that would let me goto a difrent planet. iv already got a shuttle for a moon mission but this kinda opens the door to a hole new way of thinking mod wise dont it. "hell i probably dont need a space shuttle anymore".

anyone else getting a whole set of new ideas :D

I've planned on incorporating Zeta into my 'All Your Bananas' mod since before it was released. I've got my silo ready, now to work on the array....

Next stop, B.O.M.B. 1.

Oh yeah...and I'm going to make that flippin death ray work from the ground. I can't believe they did not add that to the dlc from the start...making us do the work. ;]

the 1st dlc seemed im my opinion to had been well thought of & had a good bit of effort in it.

then as thay moved along the dlc train thay became slacker & slacker. theres a lot of items in the zeta mod but no names for them & the hole think stinks of a rush job to me.

all i found myself doing as running around the ship shooting stuff & that seemed the just of it. a bit of diversity woulda been nice.

-

anyway im got some brillant ideas & if the world aint big enuth then there a poo load of other ???? gona get death whooped lol.