ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Invisible Spider Webs

Madari

Hi guys,

as the title says I´m having an odd bug concerning the spider webs. All cobwebs in game are just invisible for me. I just wanted to know if someone else had this issue.

Of course I have lots of mods installed, I´m figuring out which one could be causing the bug. I think about SMIM, HD DLC + optimizers, even ELFX.

It isn´t a big issue, but aesthetically ruins many things and also when I run into some invisible wall until I remember the problem and slash the cobweb with my mace :laugh:. The animation when you broke the cobweb works properly. I thinks the texture is missing.

I beg someone can help me with this little issue.

Same issue here, not a big deal to as such hardly run into web blocked passages atm. obviously a texture conflict somewhere. I use 2k hd textures.SMIM ELFX and hi res beth dlc optimized packs. strange I know. I also use realvision ENB if this matters?

I´m totally sure it is a texture problem, ELFX only changes lighting in game.

Maybe a conflict between some textures? Does anyone know where is the vanilla cobweb texture in data folder?

I´ll try to restore the vanilla cobweb texture, that seems the most reasonable solution.