NMM not responding

Moragor69

Yep, NMM is freezing for me too. I downloaded Enhanced Blood Textures and added the .rar manually. When I go to the mod list I can navigate through my other mods just fine, but when I even so much as select Enhanced Blood Textures with my cursor, NMM freezes and ending the process in task manager doesn't even work right away.

For real though, I'm getting sick of these random unfixable problems in NMM that happen all the time.

Edited by Xreva

NMM is not required to use the Nexus - If you read the NMM page - it is an Open Beta program. Beta means it is not a finished program, but is being tested. Open Beta means you are invited to help test it. You are not required to help us test. Manual download and install is not part of NMM, and is exactly the same as we have been doing it for the last 13 years. A beta program is expected to have bugs - that is why it is being tested.

If you don't like the progress, please just don't use it.

If you do chose to help test, instead of whining that an unfinished program acts like an unfinished program use the bug report to tell us just exactly what it is - or is not doing. :thumbsup:

Started developing connection issues when downloading just had to keep reclicking the download link on nexus page till it worked and the freezing when clicking on mods is getting weirder. I uninstalled all active mods and the ones that were freezing worked fine but now different ones are causing it to freeze.