Voices Are Missing!

SirMagus

It seems that after I formated my computer and reinstalled Oblivion,

I don't have the Argonian voices or Khajiit voices.

When I approach them and speak to them they don't say anything.

The mouth moves but no words come out.

All other voices are working I believe.

I searched through my BSA files for voices,

and they simply didn't contain any of the voice files for them.

So if anyone could upload the voice files for the Khajiit and Argonian, both male and female, that itself would be a big help.

But it's still a mystery to me why they didn't exist in the BSA files, where they are extracted from...

If you look in the CS the Khajiit voices are set to Argonian and they are actually in the Oblivion - Voices1.bsa.

It seems the same actor did the voices for both.

Voice files are huge so uploading them would be out of the question and besides you would need to have the BSA unpacked to add them and either leave it unpacked or repackage it. I'm not sure about that.

You may have had a bad install. Are you using any mods that affect both races?

I don't think I have that kind of mod.

Might be a bad installation,

but then again if it was a bad installation why would it miss out on the exact part where argonian and khajiit voices are and nothing else?

I'm gonna keep looking around and see if I find any answers, or try to install Oblivion to another place and see if the BSA file is fixed there.

Update;

Seems I had the files in the BSA file, and it said Argonian on them,

but if it is like you said then the voices for khajiit should be among those "argonian" named files?

Still after I extracted the files and put them where they belong.. argonians and khajiits still don't talk.