Tiny mod i cannot locate

M4ttlock

Hello everyone, there was a mod I located a few installs ago that changed Nova in Megatons outfit from a Merc Charmer outfit to a sexy sleep wear. Quite a subtle but fitting change. As well it changed Maggie's outfit, one of Billy Creel's kids. it's a super tiny mod and I believe it had a wierd name on the nexus too. I'm not brave enough to use the GECK, not yet at least, and I was wondering if anyone could link me to that mod, or repost if it was deleted =x hell or even just recreate it for me ^_____^ anyways thanks for any help!

ha! now there's an idea =_0 welllll, i only just recently discovered how to properly use FO3edit, making merged patches and all, then masterupdate! happy dayz. so yeah my game runs effing smooth with 60+ mods now :biggrin: buuuut i was thinking maybe this weekend when i'm off installing the geck and learning how to use some of the basics and all. i even wanted to hopefully "re-do" some mods that seemed to have been dropped by their authors that had cool potential. nothing epic of course =P but yeah, uhm, i could SO use some pointers ^_^

p.s. i have/love some of your mods =3

ha! now there's an idea =_0 welllll, i only just recently discovered how to properly use FO3edit, making merged patches and all, then masterupdate! happy dayz. so yeah my game runs effing smooth with 60+ mods now :biggrin: buuuut i was thinking maybe this weekend when i'm off installing the geck and learning how to use some of the basics and all. i even wanted to hopefully "re-do" some mods that seemed to have been dropped by their authors that had cool potential. nothing epic of course =P but yeah, uhm, i could SO use some pointers ^_^

p.s. i have/love some of your mods =3

Well, I've pretty much only did the GoodHairday mod

which really is just like what you want done, but enstead of going to the inventory tab and changeing the outfits they have in there inventory I went to the hair and eye tabs and changed that stuff

I honstly have very little knowledge of the GECK past that, which I learned because I saw it as esential to be able to play the game... I don't think I could do another playthrough without haveing my GoodHairday mod...

Creativity out of Neccesity I guess

But really now all I do is play around in 3Ds Max, hopeing that someday I will get the houses for my town built and some custom body, hair, and clothes meshes for the girls in my town...

5 seperate girls with totaly unique body types and totaly unique hair and totaly unique outfits, that I will design with the idea of bringing out the differences of the unique body types... I will even have swimware if I can get my pond working and non-iradiated, and lengerei :biggrin:

but then again, mabe I am just crazy and overly ambitious, but hey, as long as I keep giveing myself reasons to practive my 3d modeling and texturing, someday I will be good enough to get a job doing this stuff

Now this is EASY to do, so easy in fact I could do it in, say 30 seconds; I can give you step-by-step instructions if you want, hell I'll post them anyway, look below:

1) Load the GECK and click on the open file button in the top left hand corner of the GECK, now double click on the fallout3.esm option when a message box pops up, make sure the little box next to the option has either a tick or cross in it (can't remember which), then click the OK button.

2) Now the file is being loaded, it can take anywhere between 10 seconds to 5 minutes depending on your processing speed, there is a % mark in the status bar along the bottom of the GECK, it will show you how much is loaded so far. When it reaches 100%, a message may or may not pop up, if it does, just click the 'Yes to all' button, if it doesn't pop up then it doesn't matter.

3) Look to the rectangular window to the left of the screen, it will have some options in it, such as 'Actor Data', 'Actor', 'Game Effects', 'Items', etc. Click on the + next to the Actors text, when a list pops down below it, click on the one that says 'NPC'. Now lots of things will have appeared to the right, don't worry about these for now, go back to the left, there should be a text box at the of the window, click in it and type 'Nova', now on the right all those things should have disappeared except for one or two, find the one that says 'Nova' and double click on it.

4) In the pop up, look to the top center, there should be a > symbol, click this until you see a tab called 'Inventory' appear, when you see it, click it. Now looking down we shall see everything that Nova has in her inventory, to change her outfit, it should be called 'OutfitMerc01' or something like that, click it. Now looking further down you should see a drop down box click on it, now I have no idea what the ID for this item is, try having a look around for it, once you've found one you suspect it may be, it will have changed Nova's previous outfit to that one, so double click it; a new popup will appear, if it says Sexy Sleepwear in a text box called 'Name', then thats it you've found it.

5) Click the OK button on all popups (so long as you've only changed Nova otherwise press cancel on the others, but ok on Nova). Now save your work via the picture of a floppy disk at the top of the GECK, call it what you want, save it into your Data folder. If you have FOMM use that to activate your plugin, else use the Fallout 3 Launcher and go into the option called Data Files, and check the box there.

Now go stalk Nova in her sexy outfit lol.

Hope this helped.

Well, I've pretty much only did the GoodHairday mod

which really is just like what you want done, but enstead of going to the inventory tab and changeing the outfits they have in there inventory I went to the hair and eye tabs and changed that stuff

I honstly have very little knowledge of the GECK past that, which I learned because I saw it as esential to be able to play the game... I don't think I could do another playthrough without haveing my GoodHairday mod...

Creativity out of Neccesity I guess

But really now all I do is play around in 3Ds Max, hopeing that someday I will get the houses for my town built and some custom body, hair, and clothes meshes for the girls in my town...

5 seperate girls with totaly unique body types and totaly unique hair and totaly unique outfits, that I will design with the idea of bringing out the differences of the unique body types... I will even have swimware if I can get my pond working and non-iradiated, and lengerei :biggrin:

but then again, mabe I am just crazy and overly ambitious, but hey, as long as I keep giveing myself reasons to practive my 3d modeling and texturing, someday I will be good enough to get a job doing this stuff

Exactly! good hairday is the best hair/racegen mod there is, imo. mainly because its a combination of all the decent stuff on the nexus. although... i cant seem to get the eyelashes to display properly, at all for that matter. its all good tho. i even added Hair Pack Retextures (http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4607) into my file hierarchy and it accepted those and placed them overtop your mod =3 that's cool, i want to beat the game with all the new DLC's before i delve into the geck. I've only played through OA so far > _<