Call of Juarez

Thor.

Wow the graphics in Call of Juarez bound in blood are amazing, i mean wow, even better in 1080p at ridiculous frame rates. They managed to get shadowing perfect, no jaggies at all wow. Everything on max to.

i say it beats Cryisis in graphics.

Great Scott! I was just about to make a thread for the exact same game!

This game is excellent. Rarely is a sequel to a game as good as this one and I must admit, this game surpassed all my expectations. Graphically, it is superior to all the games I've played previously in terms of lighting effects.

As for gameplay, all I can say is wow. The first one was fun, but it's not even close to how fun this one is.

In terms of story, it wasn't great, but it was a nice story and I'm glad I now know the history behind Reverend Ray, who was one of my favorite protagonists of all time.

Halororor actually caught on to my real name aye :thumbsup: , do to my psn account name, it was bound to happen :biggrin:

if anyone want's to know i am getting around 120fps in game, witch i think is quit impressive.

Oh almost forgot the loading times i am getting are amazing 2 sec loads, fantastic. SSD drive fun :biggrin: .

You lucky guys! :P My laptop turns off every time I try to play a decent game. So I'm stuck with 2000-2003 games :(

At least I can play Morrowind :D

I'd give Call of Juarez a go if I'd have a decent PC.