Looking for this type of mod

warhero4343

I'd have to say Wookie is correct, for the very

moment I don't think there is any mods like that

out there yet. Donno if anything like it is on it's way.

I've been thinking about adding an asspect like this to my town later, but I havn't really thought any good way to actually pull it off...

!!Warning!! !!Warning!! Idea hatching process have begun !!Warning!! !!Warning!!

Naw, Wookie, look what you just did... :pinch:

Nah, jokes aside, I, myself have also had the thoughts about it and lots of other

things, though already having a bounch of project that I barley have

time for, I of course don't have the time for another. :(

But yea, the idea would probably suit your project very well, by the look of it.

I've been thinking about adding an asspect like this to my town later, but I havn't really thought any good way to actually pull it off...

!!Warning!! !!Warning!! Idea hatching process have begun !!Warning!! !!Warning!!

Naw, Wookie, look what you just did... :pinch:

Nah, jokes aside, I, myself have also had the thoughts about it and lots of other

things, though already having a bounch of project that I barley have

time for, I of course don't have the time for another. :(

But yea, the idea would probably suit your project very well, by the look of it.

I'm always happy to take ideas and put them into my collection

can't guarantee they will go anywhere, but I personaly havn't been able to think of an actual interesting way to have a person own a shop of have a job...

I do want to incorporate some missions like bringing back items for the general store, and collecting stories for the book the librarian is wrighting and stuff, and haveing to grow certain food to help out the bakery... Mabe some missions from the blacksmith or carpenter as well, but all of those would really just be bring back stuff and get paid, nothing really unique there, exept it helps the town reach the next level so you can repair the buildings more.

And you don't have enough caps, how?

caps are easy to come by, and caps are a terrible reward for completing missions

that is the reason why I am trying to come up with better ways to reward the player, rebuilding a town and getting people to love and admire you it my goal, it is all about creating a beakon of hope in the Wasteland as opposed to collecting a bunch of caps...

If I wanted caps I would just go kill some Enclave soldeirs and sell there armor and rifles