How can I make my character look like this?

beartrapsnap

I've been experimenting with a few mods recently and found some things I really like. I love having a selection of clothing now, and have a serious thing going on with my Aviators. I might need to get help with that.

But I recently downloaded Project Beauty and it's awesome. The only thing is, I'm using these huge sunglasses because I hate the way my character looks. I know I can go to Rivet City and find that plastic surgeon, but I can never quite get things right...

I want to look like this: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/ima...-1248027480.JPG

Or at least something, you know, nice... My nose seems huge and my lips disproportionate. Will provide horrible pictures if necessary.

lol try this open console

To access the console, use the backquote key (`) while in-game (Unpaused). The backquote key shifts to tilde (~) on US keyboards, and the not symbol (¬) on UK keyboards. Other keyboards will differ, but the key is usually to the left of 1, and just under the Escape key (Esc) The HUD will disappear and you will get a prompt (|) in the lower left corner of the screen where you can type-in code(s).

then type this ( showracemenu ) - this opens the menu to change the race and face of the player

if you need more help post again here or if you cant do it you can send me your save game and i can make he or she look good i guess :)