bank and atms for caps and ammo

simonquick

i was wondering if someone could make holes in walls for a terminal and safe, so the terminal can open the safe,and there will be a wasteland bank with an administrator dead on the floor of bigtown and when you loot him you start a quest called "the wasteland bank" inside him is a credit card and a 32 pistol modded. when you get to the bank which is located in canturbury commons, inside is a desk with a woman named sally you can talk to her and she says you can keep the credit card if you do one thing, fix the elavator in the bank which leads to the staff room you need a repair skill of 20 and a fission battery you fix it and will be able to get to use the atms scattered through wateland with the credit card, whatever atm you go to you will be able to get the caps located in anouther one e.g. atm in megaton add 30 caps, atm in rivet city has 30 caps.

lol sorry for all the writing to read i have planned this since i started playing the game :smile:

please can you at least try to do this you can put the atms wherever you think they're needed e.g craterside supply. thanks

this is for the people who can't save up for important things lol

pulling out 30 caps...

what is 30 caps going to get you? a single stimpac or 10 shots for your 44. Magnum... doesn't seem like much of a reward to me, I could just pull the armor off of any random raider and sell it for just as much, and not have to complete a quest...

make it 5000 caps or something

and wouldn't an ATM use pre war money, not bottlecaps :wink:

the 30 caps thing was and example of what i was on about, i wanted to acces the same safe from a different terminal a bit like the mail dropbox mod and i know that caps dont way anything but i spend my caps on stuff i never use therefor spending all my caps, so my idea was to make a atm and a bank in the wasteland so i dont blow all my money on something i dont use :thumbsup:

and these atme's are created for after the war

Assuming by now you have reached the point where you have a house somewhere just put them in a cabinet in there, i personally reccomend Rayek's Mini Hideout.