Nuka-Cola Power Armour

Rixirite

Hey, i have a simple request to take the power armor and make a non-replacer Nuka cola version of it featuring that Nuka-red look with black eyepieces, and the Nuka cola logos on the Shoulderpads. I also have a idea for a letter from the manufacturer of the armor if you want it to be more lore-friendly.

Loot location, stats, other information:

Loot: Make the item lootable only from the Nuka Cola factory in the safe to make it a challenge to retrieve the object. (Helmet and Armor)

(Optional) Make it come with a note that says the following:

"Dear Customer, we appreciate your enthusiasm for our T-45 Powered Armor. We have granted your requests and have painted the armor accordingly to your specifications complete with your company logo on the Pauldrons of the Armor. We also put in the upgraded Lead Alloy in the middle parts of the armor to decrease exposure to radiation compared to our other T-45 Power Armor. If anything is to be damaged on it, you can replace parts on it from other Power armor of the same design.

Statistics:

The same as power armor with the exception of having 10% more Rad Resistance than the normal Power Armor. Make sure the same is given to the helmet.

Please make the armor at 100% condition on loot, it's considered brand new from the factory.

Alright, i wasn't patient enough so i went ahead and textured the model myself. I am a newb at texturing but i pulled it off with gimp + .dds plugin. Only one task remains, getting this to work ingame. I would like to make it a non-replacer as described above and placed in the safe at the nuka cola factory with the helmet.

So this request is more of a request to get my textures on non-replaced power armor that is located in a safe.

The Helmet and Armor itself it Red with a Nuka-cola Logo completed on the chest of the power armor. So, is there anyone who can take my textures and apply them to a non-replacer power armor?

Whoever is up to the task i will submit the two .dds files as a modders resource on nexus if someone in here takes the job.