Requesting Team For MASSIVE MOD

BrokenC

I can understand the desire to keep your mod concepts to yourself, for a number of reasons. But since the OP is so specific about who need not apply to work with him, then he should be more forthcoming with his own skills and experience. That could be done without revealing anything about the current project. Without any kind of self disclosure, then you just come off as another of the "I have no experience but I have these great ideas" type of poster. If on the other hand you can say something like "I am a professional program developer and I have worked on x number of Oblivion mods that you can check out here on TESNexus..." then maybe you are more than a pied piper to nowhere.

But this post from you:

Posted on: May 12 2009, 01:19 PM

look, i'm sorry, but i'm new to this modding stuff and i can't seem to find this hidden folder anywhere, is it anywhere specific?? lol

makes me think that you should not be so picky about who you work with and what your amazin' project that puts DLCs to shame might be.

Well obviously the OP haven't commented on his thread, so it feels like beating a dead horse.

makes me think that you should not be so picky about who you work with and what your amazin' project that puts DLCs to shame might be.
Agreed.

It's a gratis community, after all. Nobody's getting paid. Good relations make for good motivations.

look, i'm sorry, but i'm new to this modding stuff and i can't seem to find this hidden folder anywhere, is it anywhere specific?? lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

h

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

a

h

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

a

h

a

h

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry i jus.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry sorry...

you should post in the general discutions thread & say, look guys im new to modding is there anyone else hear want to get into it & we will try to make a mod.

everyone in hear is a modder or experienced? & not 15. and im looking forward to seeing your mod get of the ground :thumbsup: