ideas for betheseda

the_immortal_kodensai

I think that the greatest thing that Bethesda can exploit in their games is the sense of atmosphere.

In Morrowind, the atmosphere was totally there, and it was amazing. This is one of the greatest assets that MW had, most certainly.

Oblivion, on the other hand, totally lacked it. It lacked the detail about factions that Morrowind so lovingly had, the depth put into the religions - the political scandal of Tribunal. All of it was totally absent in Oblivion, and god did I MISS it!

So yeah, the best thing that Bethesda can do is give us the wonderful sense of atmosphere back.

The cyrodill map seems like it can be expanded, as it has the locations of the other provences on there. For example, to the east is morrowind! I don't see why that can't be expanded to fit the old game with the new engine in. They managed to expand TES3 with bloodmoon, so it's defo possible.

or all tes games with the provinces they havent used,good idea :D

• 1 year later...

I think the land of Akivar would make a great site for a game; or at least to include more lore and information and influence on Tamriel coming from the Akaviri direction would be nice.

I have heard of people speculating on how scientific and almost sci-fi a game featuring the lost Dwemer returning would be.

I personally would most like to see with my own PC's eyes the splendors of Summerset Isles.

Okay, I guess that was to me. Will do. Guess I'd better read the guidelines again. Really hadn't been to TES Source for awhile, although I had it linked in my signature at the Elder Vaults. Some places don't want new threads started on an old subject; i guess here if it's what? .. 2 weeks or so old, you do?

I'll read the rules ..

Archived