Character Info

Raizok

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My nord adventurer(mage/warrior(50/50)) is lvl 36 and I have just beaten the morrowind mainquest and the tribunal mainquest !

Almalexia kinda surprised me at the ending of the tribunal mainquest

She was acting like a traitor or something lol! Then I killed her ! I had to heal quite alot of times !

The weapons I now use are, Trueflame, Hopesfire(these swords has way to low endurance or hitpoints or what it is called (only 2000!).

sunder, NOT keening, it SUX ! Chrysamere,

These weapons I have in stronghold: Ice blade of the monarch, Daedric Crescent, Enchanted daedric longbow.

and some greater armor, but I wear the best armor I have: Ebony mail, daedric pauldrons, wraithguard, Masque of Clavicus, enchanted daedric greaves(50 pts feather), daedric boots/boots of blinding speed, Archmages robe(unknown mod i'm using?!) it recharges you mana completely when u equip it and you get constant levitate 15 points and some other CE stuff.

It's been complained about recently that there's a glut of posts about people's characters. So, as a proto-forum, I've created a topic where you talk about your characters. Character introductions and descriptions are to be done here. This topic will be pinned so that it does not fall off the page; and character schpiel in other places will be removed.

Lan level 136 has everything on max and has done all the mainquests and most of the sidequests. Have lords mail her hands pauldrons helm of orevyn boneclaw two wraithguards and her hands boots and her hand grieves. And uses sunder as a weapon and a white shiled (dont know the name)

was that in JPEG elrol?

because that gave my 56k a complete beating

my new character (it sucks, formatting really sucks), is currently a level 6 grim and frostbitten deathknight of the necrowizards templar gang of slaying goats and sacrificing germans to the ultimate panzertank of world war 2 in its grim and frostbitten state of death causing nuclear warfare of cheetos and cans of coke and big noodles that are very wide and chopsticks....and a cup of tea.

in ENGLISH

level 6

dark elf (whatelse, im a theif....maybe khajit....bah!)

and i suck harder than barbera strisand on her first day.

now if you excuse me, im going back to spelling school (not)

Name: Gandolf

Race: Brenton

Class: Magician

Level: 9

Items: Full Glass Set; Openy amulet thingy, Dadric Dai-katana(soon to be well enchanted)

I'm new to morrowind as I just made my my character today. I really like the game alot and I know I'm just going to keep playing and playing!