Character Info

Raizok

Double post deleted!

Wow! I didn't know there was a race called double post! Or a class called deleted. I WANNA BE THAT!

um...

Level 53 breton who doesn't have a single skill under 20, and a single skill over 100. All his magical skills are MAXED. He has a spell called "A BOMB" which does 100 fire damage for two seconds in 50 feet on target, and one called "A BOMB SNOW EDITION" that does 25-100 frost damage for 5 seconds in 50 feet on target. He also has various spells that do incredible physical and metaphysical damage...

He owns two constant effect daedric battle axes, and two daedric longbows. He has a daedric towershield that is maxed with really good healing effects, and a full set of enchanted glass armour. His robe is enchanted to do WOOONDERFUL things. He has such a high sneak skill I was able to steal the whole museum of artifacts with everyone watching me while I did it.

He has pretty much all the must-keep items in the game, like the Necromancer's amulet, the fortificational intelligence ring that I made, marara's ring, belt that restores fatigue 8 points, other important stuff that keeps me in perfect... shape (try my moonsugar shoes - fortify athletics 100 points for 8 seconds!).

Killed Dagoth Ur, Vivec, and Amalexia... SOON (muahahahahahh).

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Cete

Redguard, Hammerfell Knight - Level 25

Full Daedric Armor, Trueflame and Hopesfire.

Necromancer Amulet, Royal Signet Ring, Moon-and-star, Azura's Ring, Denstagmar's Ring, Hircine's Ring, The Key, Barlizar's Band (sp?), Amulet of Infectious Charm and Vampiric Ring.

I am usally a breton mage except am trying to make a fairy race that i can play but frown no luck so far in getting new race to work right close i have come is using mixed up breton race but still not what I want

I just completed Bloodmoon with a new character:

Name: Nether Nova

Bosmer - Level 16

Major Skills:

Marksman

Light Armor

Spear

Acrobatics

Sneak

Minor Skills:

Security

Alchemy

Hand-to-hand

Athletics

Speechcraft

Factions:

Morag Tong - Grandmaster

Thieves Guild - Master Thief

East Empire Company - Factor

Weapons:

Spear of The Hunter

Auriel's Bow - Arrows: Glass and few Ebony (plus Ebony slaying arrows.)

Various Darts

Armor:

Glass

Saviour's Hide

Boots of Blinding Speed

Jewelry:

Denstagmer's Ring

Ring of Kahjiit

Ring of Raven Eye

Hircine's Ring

Ring of Phynaster

well I have a Dark Elf thief now wich is pretty good.

He is Grandmaster of hallau, Master assasin in morag tong, master thief in thieves guild, he is quite far in imperial legion,and he is almost done with east empire company

Equipment-Dont even ask but:

-he's got full set of ice and glass, and orchis, and many others. ebony to I think.

-He has robbed every vault.

-he is levl 23 or something.

-he has the blackk hands dagger wich is ûber. And many other kind of uber weapos.

by the way his name is Svart Lotus. Or Black Lotus in enghlis. I have taken the name from a drug from Conan :D