Character Info

Raizok

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My character is Tyrael dont know how the hell i got that name, he is the leader of the Theives Guild, Mages Guild and house Telvanni also small time in Ashlanders and Blades lvl 37 and Dagoth Ur is dead and how good is making Strongholds.

Hand-to-Hand (which is useless i know)

Hand to hand is not useless. You can use it in a mission in bloodmoon :P

Beating up Hglorar The Strange? He's a fraud anyway, he doesn't die.

no but if you want to join the good side you must have good hand to hand skiddles

Hand-to-Hand (which is useless i know)

Hand to hand is not useless. You can use it in a mission in bloodmoon :P

Beating up Hglorar The Strange? He's a fraud anyway, he doesn't die.

no but if you want to join the good side you must have good hand to hand skiddles

He's a fraud, hired by Magnius to destroy Raven Rock. Killing him won't piss of Falco later on, you can still chose to join him.

What are skiddles and where can I buy some?

BTW if you support Carnius in the EEC quests, Hroldar does die! In fact several of the quests are so different that if you've only played supporting one side I suggest trying the other.

BTW if you support Carnius in the EEC quests, Hroldar does die! In fact several of the quests are so different that if you've only played supporting one side I suggest trying the other.

I know, I didn't say you don't kill him. :P

But if with Falco - You kill him, but he doesn't die.

But if with Carnius - You kill him during an ambush mission, after his wolves kill a messenger from Raven Rock.

skiddles are like skills. It is just spelled in a litle more fancy way. Skiddles comes from tony hawk underground where the team manager says it

My character is named Brighid, after the Druid godess.

She is a Breton archer, level 29.

My long blade and heavy armor are both at 100. My Destruction and Restoration are both in the high 80's. Everything else I have is lower though.

This is the only character I have so far. I've finished the main quest, and am working on Tribunal. It's taken me over a year to get this far.

I've never used any mods, never used the console, and only opened the TESCS for the first time this morning.

Pathetic, huh?

Looks like i have some work to do.

Fav character- Dark elf, Knight. It's a custom class even though the name is the same as a default one. Fav attributes were strength and endurance. If you ever want a warrior in the Morrowind it's probably a good idea to favor endurace as your health goes up by one tenth of your endurance.