• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MEDJAI THE ELDER

Nord (good bunch o' guys they are)

got a custom made dea dai-katana <_<

but then again is wraithguard-sunder better for a lvl35 player?

:huh: dunno :huh:

(btw: doe anyone know a really good enchanter 2 constant effect my

exquisité rings? i cant seem to do that by normal enchanters,, it bugs me BIG time)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a character whom i'm working on who hasent left seyda neen yet

he's level 100,000 and the highest rank in every faction (except imperials *spit*). yes i know i'm a cheater but i'm just learning how to use the console. :w00t:

• 4 weeks later...

I have 2 characters, Sal-Mak (lvl 18) and Sal-Kai (lvl 1) (Both Argonians, custom classes)

Sal-Mak uses medium armour (58) , Long blade (100) Block (58) , Athlectics (60) and Spaer (56). Minor skills; Axe (I wish it was alchemy) Heavy armour, Armourer, Mercantile and Speechcraft.

Inventory

Feind Katanna

Nordic Claymore

Dwarven spear

Illouk (or somthing like that, magic dwarven spear I found)

Dreugh curriass, shelid and helm

Gah Julan bonemold pauldrons ( Does anyone know where to get better pauldrons?)

Orchish Bracers and greaves

Expensive shirt and pants

Extravagant robes

Common robe

Various magic scrools and rings and potions and over 12k of gold! (yes really!)

I haven't played as Sal-Kai much, he uses light armour, short blades, security e.t.c

Steel shortsword

Chtin armour and Nordic helm, common shirt and pants

Masters mortar and pestle, calacenator e.t.c (all of those I nicked from the Caldera mages gulid! :D )

• 2 weeks later...
yo... i got some dude hes a dunmer warrior guy with major skills of armorer, medium armor, long blade, athletics, and speechcraft. Tahts right no magic skills cuz i jus like to stik with the solid force to get the job done. I finished house hlaalu quest now im just doin stuff. early on in the game i killed umbra the depressed warrior guy and i had his armor for a while but the orcish armor makes the dark elves look fat. But, his umbra sword rocks so i kept that one w00t. keep it real

• 1 month later...

Woodelf Assassin, and with a few enchanted items, I can pretty much sneak through a crowded room without being noticed :cool2:

I think he's about LVL60, and, having finished MW main quest, has heaps of cool stuff. I've just started Tribunal, and find Wraithguard VERY handy!