Gunzonline

Hikaru

Anyone here played Gunzonline or still plays it? It's a huge world-wide online RPG game. You can check out their website here: www.gunzonline.com

It's pretty fun, and very addictive. Although there are a lot of bugs, it's really fun to play with other people online, you can climb on walls by dagging your sword in the wall, run along the wall for a short amount of time, very fun.

You can view the screenshots at the bottom of the official website.

~Hikaru

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I have herd of it I have a level 2 guy but theres allways a problem it shows a cross above their head with a vidle sing, and they dont move. If you can help me That would be much a bliged.

:P

After Dark0ne mentioned it in another thread, I had a quick look on the basis that it was free. It's not bad I'll admit. Its a typical deathmatch game, very easy to get into, although you have to be prepared to die a fair bit. If they got some big open-air levels going (there may well be some already, but I didn't find a server that was running any) it'd be great. Maybe also sorting out a couple of clipping glitches, but that might have just been me.

Archived