RoboCop Armor and Guns

SleepingSage

I would like to request mods for Robocop's armor and guns. (either original or remake) The mod doesn't have to be lore friendly. It's just something to mess with.

This is a request board. People can request, whatever THEY want as long as it's not against the site rules. No one else has to like it so i see no reason in posting your disgust...there are thousands of mods out there containing japanese schoolgirls wearing uniform, skirt, high heels and fox tails, Trollololol Trolls, Schlongs of Skyrim an whatever. Mods, i don't use/like myself but they have the same right to exist as any other mod. The chance, that someone picks up such a complex request these days is <1% so it won't hurt you. greetings

Edited by ghosu

Notice, doesn't HAVE to be lore friendly. By that do you mean you would accept something that looked Skyrimy, but also looks like RoboCop? Like Bioware did with the Blood Dragon Armour for Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age? That would interest me. Sorry, I'm just into lore-friendly. I imagine two versions of the armour would be good though, 100% accurate and a Knightly Remake. I hope this goes through, good luck.

Well if you wish to go lore friendly then that's fine. Personally I could either way, lore friendly or not, its just something Iliked to see. I mean there are mods to bring all sorts of character styles into Skyrim, such as DBZ, Naruto, and more.

Ghosu makes a good point though, even though I request such a mod the chance it getting made is slim to none. No harm, no foul.

Edited by SleepingSage

I'm leaning towards the Steel Plate armor myself or Ebony for the tactical look from the new movie. As far as the guns are concerned, they could be replaced with automatic one handed crossbows. I know I have seen a mod with for those, I had it in my NMM once.