General Chat

Preacher

Shadzon passes by from behind Hyeti. He speaks while slowly walking by at a low volume so only Hyeti can hear, "You know, a little gunpowder will get those right off. If youre willing to part with some meager drakes, I can sell you some. But keep it to yourself, this stuff is extra potent from the process I use to concoct it and any spark might start deadly fire."

Shadzon then moves on to the bar, refills his rum, and walks back to his table.

"You know, I believe that vampires have an aversion to certain Brettonian runes. The great thing about runes are their abillity to be multiscribed on a single weapon as opposed to enchantments, as long as it is in the correct location on that weapon, such as the sword's hilt or blade if the effect calls for that rune their. However, you can never inscribe runes from more than one culture, say by carving Daedric runes and Nordic runes on a single item.

"Gelderon, Ive got my recipe for a smoke orb, as I call it. You need black powder and flash powder. Put some flint lining a bottle and fill this bottle with the powder mixture. When you cap the bottle and its air tight, the smoke orb will be ready to throw for your escape. Here is the script." Shadzon hands it to him and then returns to the confines of his bottle of rum.

OOC: You know, I orriginally had it say "Smoke Pot", and the other meaning to that is NOT what I meant at all... The best hindsight is foresight, but my foresight is bad, as is my night vision. <--just thought, funny annecdote.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rioth turns to the Argonian and observes the reptilian looking beiing next to him;

"I'm Rio'th a living beiing just like you, I'm a Dahrjiin. As far as I know I'm one of the few Darhjiin or mabey even the only Darhjiin here in Morrowind. I'm an adventurer, just travelling arround through different countries."

Phaiaden pondered for a second, never having heard of "Dahrjiin." His mind side-tracked, and he remembered Hyeti's talk about vampires.

"I have only seen a few vampires in my day, and had it not been for my modest knowledge of illusion and that paralyzing spell, they would've had me. Vicious creatures, vampires. Sometimes they would come into daedric shrines where myself and other monks and magic-users would pray to Azura, so they could get out of the daylight. Most of the time we were more than a match for them."

Phaiaden took another sip of his tea, and it helped to wake him up a litte and shake his tiredness away.

As an icy wind raged trough the grey land a man stood on top of a hill deep into the lands of Morrowind. For he had left 'civilisation' a long time ago and had begun to walk the path of a ranger he now looks to the horizon that touches the grey lands at his feet. On his back hung his blade, Oriental steel, a Katana. He rubs his hands to keep them warm. He wonders what has all been going on in the latest times, the times of his absence.

For a long time he has lived in the wild, left all and everyone behind. Now he decides to return to a world whom has forgotten him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
From under heavy rain, Native rolls over, face up from the curb to feel the refreshing rain on his face, then realizes while he's been passed out he must have sobered up! Bringing himself to his feet he stroles into the nearest bar a demands a drink!