General Chat

Preacher

Fode jumps to his feet and un sheaths his claymore and raises it above his head as if ready to announce something. "Argh...ill go mad, ig i gotta stay in this civilizeation any longer, hey! bar keep gimmi some mead for the road!, now then any one who wants to come raid tombs and ruins come with me!"

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Armiena begins interrogating the assassin. Inexperienced, she relies more on beating the truth out of him. SHe asks where Titanius is. The assassin refuses to respond, so she begins beating his face.

After a while, she resumes interrogation. He spits in her face.

Armiena strides out of the room, wiping the spittle off. She walks up to her room, saying "I guess I need that truth potion after all..."

Sheathing his claymore Fode roused his bear smashy from his nap, Fode headed out the door but before he leaves he says, "hey Ry ill ill bring ya a suviner from my travels! and keep the mead flowin! cheers!" at this Fode broke in to a run with his bear in the direction of Ald Sotha, only leaveing the gold he owed the bar keep and Ry.

As the rain worsens Seran Ue, dressed in a black cloak strides into the tavern. He hangs up his cloak, strokes his gotee and pulls out his lute. Seran sits down at a nearby table and begins to play a merry song. As he strums he plops his up-turned hat down on the table in the hope of a donation for his music.

Jun'ko notices the musician and starts listening... While enjoying the music the gets a book from her pack and goes sitting by the fire and starts reading while enjoying the music. Before she starts to read, she takes some coins and throws them in the mans hat.

Keep playing, and I might have more...

Jun'Ko notices that the fire is extinguishing. She lays the book besides her and grabs some logs and throws them on the fire. She smiles when she notices that the fire is restoring. She thinks for a while and then walks elegantly to the bar.

The bartender is awaiting her order.

Two bottles of Brandy...

She pays for the drinks and walks towars the musician. She puts a bottle in front of him and than, without saying a word, she goes sitting at the fire again, reading her book...

Shaking his head as if to clear it, Erunánion looks at the newcomer. "Well met firend. I am Erunánion. I apologise if i have interrupted your reading, but i was wondering if you might answer me a question or two about yourself. From whence do you hail?"

Jun'Ko looks up towards the man. She closes her book and makes a small sigh...

I was born and raised in Belgica or Belgium. A land oversea... However there was no fortune to be found so I moved to Vvardenfell.

Jun'Ko lays her book on the table, sinks away in her chair and closes her eyes to enjoy the warmth of the strongly burning fire.

Tell me friend, is there anything more you're willing to know?

Erunánion smiles openly, grateful to be back in his old environment.

"Belgium? I have not much heard about this part of the world, and i have travelled through most of it. What is it like?" He leans back, also enjoying the fires enveloping warmth.