General Chat

Preacher

A smile forms on Jun'Ko's face as she remembers her homeland.

It's a small country however not to be underestimated, not on political nor on economic.

Jun'Ko opens her eyes and looks to Erunanion

The land itself is mostly green but to the south-east of the country the lands are rocky with rocky hills.

But I'm afraid I'm talking too much...

She smiles

What lands do you hail from?

She leans back as she nips from her Brandy.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A smile forms briefly on Erunánion's lips as he remembers his homeland, but it vanishes to be replaced by a grimace.

"My home is very far from here, into the Western lands, although i was not brought up there. My family were the leaders of a mass migration to the northern borders of this land, where dark and evil things lay undisturbed and unchallenged. My family went to rid the world of this plague upon the world. I was brought up amid much battle and death." His eyes close for a moment, but they reopen with fire burning deep within them. " When my parents were killed, i took up their mantle, and destroyed the evil forces of the northern edge of this land. Afterwards, i went on a journey to learn all i can about this world and its glories. That journey led me here, where i have found much knowledge and wisdom forthcoming from the patrons of this tavern. I sometimes miss the whistling of the wind as they blew through the wild trees of my home, but then i recall those whistles becoming screams, and i know i have come to a place of sanctity and valour."

He falls silent for a moment, but looks up, the fire replaced by good-natured intelligence. "Anyway, if i had not left, i would not have come to be in your good company. Tell me, why did you come to this place? Perhaps in search of adventure? Or is it knowledge you seek?"

She keeps smilling with her eyes closed, enjoying the talk.

I've always liked these public places where people still talk as if they know eachother for ages. Where you meet all types of people but where none can harm you.

She stops talking for a few minutes and looks at the fire.

Outside the rain has become a waterfall that covers the land... The wind howls trough the chimney.

He silently raises an eyebrow at Jun'ko's sudden silence, wondering what was in her background that she suddenly remembered. Unsure how to proceed, he says warmly, "So do I. This is a place free from pain or anger... for themost part. And the bartender's see to it that it stays this way. And on that note, may i buy you a drink?" His warm smile and disposition are fixed in place as he waits patiently for an answer.

Alagrandir silently pushes enters the Bar, and closes the door behind him. As the deafening roar of the downpout outside is dimmed, he walks in, water dripping of his long cloak and hood. He takes a seat near a dunmer playing the lute, and listens intently. Time passes and eventually he reaches into his armour and presents a small tin whistle.

He brings it to his mouth, and after a short period of listening to the dunmer, starts to play several notes. They blend perfectly with the Bard, and cause several people to turn and look wonderously at the two travellers playing together.

Alagrandir ceases to play, and walks over to the Bard, pulling up a seat to sit down.

You have some skill with a lute friend....may I ask is that your profession?

Edited by Iluventi

Your mastery of the wistle is admorable as well Bosmer! & with reguards to my profession, some would say Bard and some who know me more would say otherwise!

My name is Seran Ue, What is yours friend? Seran says as he continues to strum his lute.

Well If you are ever in need of a companion, I know the ways of this land, and have travelled it many a time. With that Alagrandir walks over to the bar and orders a Pint of newly imported Nord Mead. He takes it back to Seran Ue's table, and sits down.

I'm sorry, can I buy you a drink friend?

Edited by Iluventi

I have my wiskey, i am fine,

I wish i would need your services as a guide friend but I cannot leave the life I have created or myself, you asked before what my profession was & i tell you this I am not a bard it is only a cleaver roose, Says Seran with a glum look on his face ceasing his rhyming.