General Chat

Preacher

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That lunatic...." Armiena throws an empty bottle at Fode's head before he hurts someone in his drunken rage. It strikes him square in the back of the head, and he gets knocked out. Armiena drags him up and buys him a room for the night.

"You'd better rest for a while, Titanius. That looks like some wound he gave you."

Titanius protests "It's just a scratch!"

"A scratch? Yeah, and I'm a diseased nix-hound. " Armiena forces him into her room, and locks the door magically.

Armiena walks away with a satisfied grin on her face. "So.... next round is on me!!!" The patrons rush to the bar.

Fode, being from the hardiest blood line in Tamriel struggles to his feet grumbeling and curseing, and stumbles to a corner of his temporary prison and takes a seat on the floor with his back to a corner and begins to angrily mumble, "damn knight hittin me with a bottle, damn bard trowin me in this room...damn people throwin.........damn elves....", Fode gose on like this for a good 20mins, after which he passes out and begins to snore in a very loud, and irritateing maner.

Bloody Hell!, The world has gone mad! Crazy Nords, Lycans on the loose and Assassins cramming victims in barrels!

Seran says with an exasperated look on his face...

I think we all need a drink & then we will discuss out next course of action to sort out this sorry state of affairs

Says Seran as he orders a round of drinks for everyone in the tavern.

Fode again rouses himself from his unconsiousness and stumbles over to a small window in the room, "aye..... looks like I can fit!". Fode then kicks out the window and proceeds to dive through the broken window, falling two stories and landing yet again unconsious in front of the tavern, grumbling something about a bosmer in Seyda Neen.