General Chat

Preacher

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadzon, half dozing, is awakened by the sound of Thunder.

"There was a beast who could command the lightning long ago, it evolved into todays common lion. Not all that is primal has subdued within it, however: a lion's pelt can shield a man from being electricuted, if ritualized with a summoner's sword and the desert salt. I remember a man who sold these prized posesions, quite a rum drinker himself. Lives out in the savannah, just to be near his trade. I have one of his remarkable works with me, and could let it go... for a nominal fee, of course."

Shadzon looked around and saw that his rum was depleted.

"Well, Didnt realize that I could drink in my sleep... Maybe another rum too please, hmm tavernmaster?"

Ken, who has been quiet for a while, sleepily drinking his ale looks over to He-Who-Is-Not-Seen from his seat the other side of Shazdon(still there from their conversation earlier...)

"Well, another Argonian, I was unaware at how much you people drink. Well, I enjoy time with a drinker occasionally..." Ken stops to drink for his mug, only to realize it empty, so he orders another and continues, "Ken... Ken Ralliman pleased to meet to you, and your name is...?"

Ken returns to his filled-to-the-top drink, his eyes tired from sleepless days.

"I drink... I drink to relieve myself of the stress and burden of my umm... 'occupation', you could call it... hmm... I never had the thought of memories from my homeland." Ken laughs at this. "I would then have to have a mug of Matze about" and with a hand gesture: "...about that big...Hahahaha" His hands spaced pretty widely apart.

"So... He-Who-Is-Not-Seen, well I thats a hard name to remember. Can I just call you Friend or Argonian? That's much easier. So....Friend-Argonian, what is your story, it does seem everyone who comes here has a worthy-of-listening-to story..."

• 2 weeks later...
"Well, sir, I have all the raritys you could ever need. Can you yet command the earth? I have a jewel that can cause fissures in the ground at will. Be careful if you use it, however, because it unpredictably opens them. The ground upon which you walk plays a distinct part in where they open, too. Ill let you have it if you have aquired sufficient corrundum. That mineral is useful in making arrowheads of a particularly high grade, worth a pretty penny to archers. About three ounces will do."