General Chat

Preacher

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

My Character

A man in a brown robe steps into the tavern. He draws back the hood that covers his face and grabs a seat at the table. "Greetings friends, how are all of you doing today...." The man stops speaking, his eyes drawn to the odd stown being passed across the table. "My thats a mighty pritty stone you have there!" His eyes wander from the stone to a dark hooded person. "And who may I ask are you?"

OOC: I'm kinda new here so if you could drop links to your character info then please do so! THANKS!

Quickly after Gelderon entered the tavern, another man folows.

An dark -rather small, but bigger than an wood elf, figure steps into the tavern after a long journey. His face is covered in darkness by his cloak and the peice of cloth which covers his mouth from dust and sand. Some people are staring at this strange figure which they have never seen before. They try to look at his face but the only thing they can see are his glowing and mysterious eyes.

Rio'th walks to the bar in the tavern and wipes the sand off his cloak. The female altmer next to him turns arround to see who is sitting next to her.

"what....? never seen a Darhjiin before?"

The female quickly turns her head away...and starts to talk with the lady next to her about the strange and new guy who is sitting next to her.

The other lady turns her head carefully in Rio'th's way to see what her friend is talking about.

Rio'th orders an drink and walks to the corner of the tavern and sits down...

Edited by Geonox

Outside the tavern a Ranger was passing by and heard all the ruckus.Bang the door flys open and everybody sees a hooded ranger.

"What is all the noise about" With a bow and arrow ready to fire the whole bar goes silent and he loosens his arrow and sits down at the bar and says

"One large one thanks"

Gelderon, amused by the ruccase the newcomers are raising, walks over to the table where the dark shrouded man now sits. "Greetings my friends, you make quite a noise! May a humble healer such as myself join you for a pint?" Gelderon waits for no reply and pulls a chair up to the table. "So what brings you to these parts?"

The Dark ranger turns his head to the Healer and says "you may join us for a pint sit down we are all friends"says the Dark ranger with a smirk on his face.

He takes a sip of his beer and turns his head back to the Healer and says "I am sorry for the ruckkus but there have been sightings of vampires around and I ain't taking no chances"!!!!!

He turns his head and lowers it towards his beer and continues to drink away.